|Job Title||Salesforce Developer|
|Starting date||Position is available immediately|
Company Core Values:
- Add value
- Go-getter Positive Attitude Critical
About IT is a leading business solutions (ERP) service provider since 2003. We have an esteemed client base in most industries including, but not limited to, Distribution, Financial Services, Agriculture, Mining and Retail. We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated, self-managed, results driven and dynamic with a strong drive towards providing excellent solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer who has worked both as an Administrator and Developer on the Salesforce.com CRM platform. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with others in the team to create custom and scalable processes in the Sales, Service and Financial Clouds within Salesforce. For the first 12 months of employment, you will be stationed at one of our clients in Johannesburg. Upon successful completion of the project – more or less 12 months – you will return to be based permanently at our Pretoria East offices.
- Research, design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple lines of business, collaborating with analysts, business owners and team members to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Apply configuration solutions, write code and where necessary create customisations that meet business needs.
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems.
- Perform end user training as well as internal cross training to other team members.
- 3+ years developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong ability to interface with end users to solve issues and elicit requirements.
- Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design.
- Certified Platform Developer 1
- Experience working in an agile development team.
Additional skills requirements:
- Candidate must have experience in Visual Force pages, Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Must have experience in Salesforce setup menu, configuration options, custom application development, administration, communities, data migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Must understand roles, profiles and users, and have knowledge of security and sharing rules on objects, fields, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Worked with Page Layouts, Workflows, Actions, Alerts, Reports, Approval Processes, Pick-lists, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies and Validation Rules.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud advantageous
- Minimum matric
- Clear credit and criminal records
- Valid drivers license
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Passion for life and work.
- Want to make a difference in life and enjoy a challenge.
- Willingness to learn, grow and adapt.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Admit your mistakes and do not make them again